St John the Evangelist SEN Team:
EYFS and KS1 Mrs Ruth McFaull
KS2 Mrs Katy Edwards
Useful links to support your child/children's wellbeing during the Covid-19 pandemic:
- Alliance - Support is also available for any parent to access through Alliance Mental Health Support Team, this can be for feeling low in mood, worried or anxious about the current situation and a return to school. Please email your child’s name, school, year group and your telephone number to email@example.com and someone will contact you.
- Mentally Healthy Schools - lots of transition advice and resilience games
- Read 'Ruby's Worries' - a perfect book to encourage children to talk about their worries.
- Read 'Don't worry be happy' - aimed at 7-11year olds with practical CBT activities to help them overcome anxiety.
- Tips for returning to school - film & factsheet
- Self-care Summer Primary Pack